I am crying I love this too much
Some of these are so awkward, and some are great, and there’s that one with the dad that’s just 100% heartbreaking.
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic
did anyone else go through a period in 2013/2014 where they didn’t not like one direction but you were kinda thought you were out growing them or whatever but then suddenly your ass dragged back down and here we are once again
liam getting emotional during Happy Birthday, and his parents recording in the audience 8/29/14
to everyone who wants niall to be brunette where were you the first 13 years of his life when he had brown hair? huh? fucking fake fans, fucking directionators you’re the reason kevin is dead and zayn broke all his mirrors